Surveys consistently show that floor plans are now an expected standard for today’s house hunters. The main advantages of digital floor plans include:
- Providing a floor plan to prospective customers can help them make faster and better decisions at every stage, helping you secure the best deal.
- Preview. When buyers browse the housing market, floor plans help them to quickly identify which properties are of most interest to them.
- Clarity of description. In conjunction with written particulars a floor plan will clarify the spatial relationships, freeing words to concentrate on the home’s
- Improved interest. More genuine interest at viewings is the result of better informed customers making improved early decisions about which properties
will suit their requirements.
- Aide memoire. After a viewing, the floor plan provides an excellent reminder, reducing repeat visits and hastening decisions.
- Planning Aid. If your potential purchaser is contemplating alterations, a floor plan can help evaluate the viability of any options.
- Faster sales, better prices. All this adds up to stronger interest in properties marketed with floor plans, often contributing to faster sales and better prices.
Suitable for both residential and commercial purposes, our accurate floor plans include a Gross Internal Area calculation in metric and imperial and a north point. All room names and sizes are included as standard.
Our floor plans are measured to the highest industry standards, compliant with guidelines for measurement and display of property data, including the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (5th edition).
We will visit the property and create a layout sketch including windows, doors and room dimensions. From this a layout plan will be drawn on computer, and forwarded to you in a format suitable for internet or brochure publishing.
Floor plans are supplied back in any desired file formats and are available in any size, colour or style.
As well as the general public we can now provide a Floor Plan service for:
- Estate Agents
- Letting/Rental Agents
- Home Information Pack Providers
- Property Photographers
- Virtual Tour Companies
Supplied to meet all the requirements of the Land Registry Practice Guide relating to the registration of leases, our lease plans come printed in colour, to scale, with all the necessary hatching, labelling and markings.
Final versions are supplied in hard copy format with a marked Ordnance Survey map to identify the demise.
Our Licence Plans are printed to scale and contain all the appropriate shading and marking to satisfy the requirements of the Licensing Act 2003. Suitable for all kinds of licensed premises, including pubs, bars, hotels and restaurants.
Other Computer Aided Design (CAD) Services
We can also create many other types of drawings for many other needs including:
- Floor plans for marketing residential, commercial, or industrial real estate.
- Clear and understandable emergency exit plans for offices and hotels.
- Floor plans for maintenance schedules and records.
- Simplified plot plans.
- Scaled drawings.
- Room measurements and square footage calculations for contractors, carpet layers, painters, etc.
- “Redraws” of just about anything – please ask for further details.